Terms and Conditions
1. Validity of these conditions
- By submitting an order, the customer expressly agrees to these General Terms and Conditions. Deviations from these terms and conditions are only effective if KABOOOM Entertainment GmbH confirms them in writing.
- For orders in our web shop, the prices listed in the offer at the time of the order apply. The prices given in Swiss francs (CHF) include the applicable statutory MWST/VAT.
- The prices given are subject to any price changes by the publishers or suppliers. We expressly reserve the right to make price adjustments.
- We deliver exclusively to delivery addresses in Switzerland and the Principality of Liechtenstein.
- Minimum order value is CHF 30.- per order.
- From an order value of CHF 100, delivery is free of charge.
- The delivery time for orders with exclusively stock items is 1-3 working days from receipt of payment.
- Orders containing items that have not yet been published (on pre-order) will be shipped once the release date has been reached (mentioned in the product description). The entire invoice amount including pre-ordered items is due upon receipt of the order.
- A delay in delivery never leads to a reduction in the sales price.
- Orders can also be picked up in the shop (Dienerstrasse 36, 8004 Zurich).
- In case the delivery has to be redelivered due to incorrect address information, the recipient is responsible for all additional shipping costs incurred.
4. Terms of payment
- Orders will only be shipped after receipt of payment.
- The invoice amount can be paid with PayPal, MasterCard / VISA or by bank transfer.
- A valid contract between the buyer and KABOOOM Entertainment GmbH is concluded with the payment.
- KABOOOM Entertainment GmbH grants a right of withdrawal for its deliveries. This expires 14 days after the date of invoicing. In the case of returns, the delivery note must be enclosed and the item must be in new/unused condition (in the original packaging) and show no signs of wear.
- Damage in transit must be reported within 48 hours. Otherwise the right to a free replacement or refund of the purchase price expires.
- Returns due to dissatisfaction are excluded.
6. Retention of title
- The delivered goods remain the property of KABOOOM Entertainment GmbH until full payment.
- KABOOOM Entertainment GmbH only records the data that is absolutely necessary and uses it in the context of order processing and for the purpose of making shopping easier for returning customers. Personal data will be treated confidentially and will not be passed on to third parties for advertising purposes.
- Information or ID copies for age verification are stored in encrypted form after processing and are not used or passed on.
- You will receive the newsletter after active registration.
- You can revoke your consent to the storage of the data, the e-mail address and their use for sending the newsletter at any time, for example via the "Unsubscribe" link in the newsletter.
- KABOOOM Entertainment GmbH uses this data exclusively to send the requested information and offers.
- Further information can be found in the data protection declaration.
9. Limitation of liability
- KABOOOM Entertainment GmbH excludes any liability for the delivered and sold products to the extent permitted by law.
- The legal relationships are subject to Swiss law. The exclusive place of jurisdiction for all disputes is Zurich.
KABOOOM Entertainment GmbH
Zürich, 21. November 2018